Festo is a leading global manufacturer of pneumatic and electromechanical systems, components, and controls for factory and process automation solutions. Celebrating over 80 years of innovation, Festo continuously elevates the state of manufacturing with innovations and optimized motion control solutions.
With our complete portfolio of products and services, the production process will be equipped for maximum performance. It will
have built-in reliability and a high level of quality. All this can be achieved with the right mix of electric and pneumatic automation technology.
When it comes to Food and Packaging, we as Festo can help our partners to optimally implement food safety with clean design products and solutions.
Partner for Food and Beverage industry
• From continuous processes through food and splash zones right up to end line packaging
• Expertise in food safety
• Collaborative engineering
• Clean Design products: corrosion-resistant and easy-to-clean
End line packaging
• For maximum productivity for secondary and tertiary packaging: from
labelling, erecting cartons, loading boxes and shrink wrapping to palletising
• Our technology mix for you: electrical, pneumatic, servopneumatic
• Components, individual solutions and services for your tasks
Partner for Factory and Process automation
• Cooling and lubricating: For example, in the cooling system of industrial cooling installations and production Machines. Media: gases, cooling water.
• Sterilising: For example, in SIP systems. Media: steam.
• Washing and cleaning: For example, for cleaning machines in the manufacturing process of semiconductors. Media: cleaning fluids, gases and liquids.
• Dosing and mixing: For example, for filling machines for powders and granulates. Media: granulates, powders, gases and liquids.
First Al Khail St
Phone: +962 6 5563646
Fax: +962 6 5563736
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.